Damaged buttons on your Merlin remote? This product is for you. If your remote is still operating your garage door but the button is damaged you can easily replace them with this product.
What you receive?
1 x Rubber Button Pad
Please Note: Remote shown on the right is not included
What is not included?
1 x Remote electronics (internals) - 1 x Remote casing (as shown on the right of the main image)
- Merlin+ C945
- Merlin+ 2.0 E945
- Please note the button pad may not line up perfectly but will be suitable.
- Remove Key ring at base of existing remote
- Gently insert a flat blade screwdriver into the slot at the bottom left of the remote.
- Gently pop open the casing of the remote.
- Remove existing button pad.
- Replacement with new button pad.
- Click casing back together.
- Test the remote.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Key Guys users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.