TOPDON Ninja 1000 is an entry-level easy to use programming tool with extensive coverage for most North American, Japanese, SE Asia & Australian vehicles. This is an OBD key programming tool for the automotive immobilizer system. Features include Key Generation, PIN Reading, Key Learning, Remote Learning, Key Deletion, All Keys Lost, and more.
TOPDON Ninja 1000 is designed for locksmiths, professional mechanics, and automotive technicians.
- Cost-effective; low price to meet the economic crisis and pay for itself in just one use.
- Online Technical Assistance Center with a constantly updated database.
- Regular updates for supported vehicles and future vehicles.
- Does not require internet or server connection to program keys.
- No tokens required. Unlimited uses.
- No battery issue. Plug and program keys.
- Includes 12 Months of updates and warranty.
- Real-Time easy to use guided operation
- Support for most North American vehicles and Japanese brands
- Step by step guidance
- Pin code reading (most vehicles)
- No soldering or EEPROM
- Key Generation
- Key Learning
- Remote Learning
- Key Deletion
- All Keys Lost and more
- All programming is done by OBD
- Operating System: Rt-thread
- CPU: ARM Cortex-M4, 180MHz
- Display: 5.0” TFT LCD, 800*480 Resolution
- Memory: 256M RAM, 128M ROM, 16G Micro SD
- Material: ABS Plastic Shell, Silicone Button Starting time: ≤3S
- Connectivity: USB1.1
- OBD Interface: OBD-II 16PIN
- Buzzer: 85db / min at10cm
- Current: 500mA (typical)
- Input Voltage: DV 12V
- Power Consumption: 1.8W (typical)
- Battery: 350mAh Button Battery (not rechargeable)
- Working Humidity: ≤95% RH
- Working Voltage: 12V ± 25%
- Working Temperature: 14℉ - 131℉ ( 10°C - 55°C)
- Storage Temperature:
- Dimensions: 231.5*141.5*35mm (9.11*5.57*1.38 inches)
- Weight: 480g (16.93oz)
- Dimensions: 17" x 13.5” x 4.5” (Shipping)
- Weight: 7 LBS. (Shipping)
- T-NINJA 1000 Programming Tablet
- Diagnostic cable
- USB 2.0 Micro SD Reader
- Power Adapter
- USB Cable
- Quick-Start Guide
- Blow Molded Storage Case